Download Perfmatters v1.9.4 Premium WordPress Performance Plugin – Perfmatters is a WordPress performance plugin that helps to reduce page size and HTTP requests. It is a very lightweight yet simple plugin that allows users to disable a whole lot of unused features on their WordPress website.
Some of the popular unneeded features among WordPress users that could be disabled with Perfmatters are emojis, XML-RPC, RSD links, Shortlinks, RSS feeds, and Pingback notifications that alert you when a website mentions your page.
RECOMMENDED READ: WP Auto Spinner Plugin v3.8.2 GPL Free Download
Also, you should consider disabling all elements of WooCommerce if you don’t run an eCommerce website. However, you can disable a few elements of this feature if you have one.
Perfmatters Premium WordPress Plugin acts as a complementary layer for caching plugins by providing speed-boosting features that none of the caching plugins provides. It makes a good trio with Asset CleanUp and WP Rocket cache plugins to improve a website’s needs.
Perfmatters v1.9.4 Premium WordPress Performance Plugin is a great performance tool you should consider for an improved site’s loading speed.
Some Features of Perfmatters
- Lightweight with Clean Code
- Disable Emoji
- Disable embeds
- Remove Query Strings from static resources
- Disable XML-RPC
- Hide WP version
- Remove jQuery migrate
- Remove RSD, Shortlinks, RSS feeds, RSS feeds links, and REST API links.
- Disable self-pingbacks
- Disable Dashicons, Google Maps, Google Fonts, and Heartbeat API.
- Remove comments URL’s
- Lazy loading of images
- Limit post revisions
- Change login URL for security purposes
- WooCommerce performance optimization
- CDN Rewrite
- Google Analytics optimization
- DNS Prefetch
- Script controller
- Add header and footer code
What’s New in Version 1.9.4?
- Added a new modified function to the MU plugin file which should be able to get the current post ID more effectively for certain types of URLs.
- Made some improvements to the MU plugin file detection and update process.
- Added additional tooltip warning text to the MU Mode toggle.
- Added mu_mode=off URL parameter to force the page to load with MU Mode settings disabled.
- Also added: a check to make sure MU Mode settings don’t run if the base Perfmatters plugin is not activated.
- Added new options in Extras → Tools to Import and Export Plugin Settings.
- Updated Script Manager form input names to be more specific to prevent conflicts when saving Script Manager settings.
- And some other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Sales Page of Perfmatters Premium WordPress Plugin
- To buy a personal licensed copy of this tool, you can refer to the official website.