UpdraftPlus Premium Latest Version
UpdraftPlus Premium is the highest-rated and most popular WordPress backup plugin. It is used by owners of 2M+ WordPress sites including Microsoft and Cisco UpdraftPlus is available in a free version with limited features.
UpdraftPlus Premium unlocks many useful backup and site cloning features. Using this plugin, you back up every item on your WordPress site, such as plugins, themes, uploads, databases, etc., with a single click. If we talk about data recovery, then it is just a few clicks away. This plugin works directly from your WordPress dashboard and you do not need to be a technician to use it.
This plugin also supports incremental backup, which means it will only back up newly modified items added after the last full backup. The advantage of increasing backups is that they are minimal and do not use up a lot of resources.
This plugin allows you to store backup data in remote storage like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox and many more. With UpdraftPlus Premium, you can schedule backups for a specified period. Overall, UpdraftPlus Premium is a flexible WordPress backup plugin with the most advanced features.
Core Features of UpdraftPlus Premium v18.104.22.168 – WordPress Backup Plugin
- Highly trusted plugin
- Easy to use interface
- Complete WordPress backup in a single click
- Scheduled backups support
- Easy restoration of data
- Site cloning and migration option
- Remote storage location support
- Incremental backup support
- Highly efficient
- Uses less memory
- Allows to encrypt the database
- WP-CLI support
- Non-WordPress files backup also possible
- Multi-Site compatible
- Automated backups
- Routinely backups
- UpdraftVault 1GB free storage
- Multiple remote storage options
- Latest technologies supported
- Lightweight plugins
- Backup reports
- Display backup status with errors and warnings
- File checksum for verification
- Can restore backups made by other backups plugins
- updraftplus premium
What’s New in UpdraftPlus Premium v22.214.171.124 (Changelog)
- FIX: Unexpected ‘Backup History’ array structure during the rescanning of the new backup sets that changed the type of the database associative keys from string to array format
- FIX: Failure in excluding and wiping out jobdata during backup and restore causing the same backup to repeat under certain circumstances
- REFACTOR: Upgrade AWS SDK from version 2.8 to 3
- TWEAK: Improve how log file and backup file attachments are handled through mail-related functions, so they don’t get omitted by some 3rd party SMTP plugins
- TWEAK: Overcome PHP 8 ‘Only the first byte will be assigned to the string offset’ warning when rescanning local folder and/or remote storage for new backup sets
- TWEAK: On Windows, when mysqldump.exe binary is in use for backing up database, it failed to exclude updraft_jobdata_* entries due to ‘escapeshellarg’ function that replaces % char to white space
- TWEAK: Switch to official jstree release now that our patch is included
- TWEAK: Update updater library in paid version to current release
- TWEAK: In the multisite add-on, store the last log message separately to perform better with binary logging together with large backups
- TWEAK: Add Google branding to the Google Drive authentication link
- TWEAK: Change complex formatting string to avoid translator errors resulting in PHP errors
- TWEAK: New versionning scheme; the second part of the version number was previously not used very meaningfully/systematically; together with the third, it now indicates the year of release and number within that year
- TWEAK: Adjust run-time performance check, removing one test that was no longer appropriate
- TWEAK: Adjust next resumption display message if there isn’t one
- TWEAK: Cache the UpdraftVault quota to reduce the amount of network calls made during long backups
- FIX: A bug that prevented a final resumption from attempting to split the zip to make progress
- FIX: Handle LOCK TABLES statements produced by some mysqldump versions properly in case of atomic restores
- TWEAK: Search and replace ABSPATH if it’s changed, non-trivial and stored in the DB by a bad plugin/theme
- TWEAK: Make whole label for “UpdraftPlus temporary clone user login settings” clickable
- TWEAK: Change wording for an advanced tool for clarity
- TWEAK: Include UD in user agent for S3 calls when using the AWS SDKs
- TWEAK: Make sure WP_Error is passed up during specific plugin update failure case
- FIX: Do not create a zip manifest file if the zip is still potentially incomplete
- TWEAK: Improve Dropbox downloading performance by reducing round-trips, by eliminating unnecessary chunking
- TWEAK: Update certificate store to current list
- TWEAK: Increase precision of previous check-in record in log
- FIX: Backblaze infinite loop when listing on buckets with huge numbers of objects.
- TWEAK: Minor improvements to the organization of the S3-provider classes (abstract per-backend logic more cleanly).
- TWEAK: Add –no-tablespaces switch to mysqldump invocation (required on MySQL 8.0+).
- FIX: Revert changing of Amazon S3 authentication error handling in 1.16.55, which broke support of S3-compatible providers.
- TWEAK: Remove some unnecessary methods from the UpdraftPlus_S3 class.
- FIX: The wrong prefix being used on non-WP tables during an atomic restore.
- FIX: Issue that prevented generic (non-UpdraftPlus) SQL databases from being restored.
- TWEAK: JSTree file selector: list folders first, and list entities in alphabetical order.
- TWEAK: Increase efficiency when listing Backblaze files during multi-delete operation.
- And some other minor tweaks and bug fixes.